Thursday, March 9, 2023

Writing and planning my spring break away.

 I have completed my first draft of a script. I should put a disclaimer that I'm not the best writer and it's extremely hard for me to translate my vision into words, so it's not going to be the best thing ever. As I was writing the script I thought it would be a good idea to write out the names of the characters and the actors. But, without further ado, here's the first (terrible) attempt at a script.












As you can see, there's a reason I went with no dialog with my last project. I want to go over this with Stoklosa tomorrow and work on it over the weekend.






As far as planning to shoot goes, I have worked out a schedule with my actors to film the teaser and shoot for the posters. Although I'm super busy on Saturday, I was able to find time on Sunday to take these pictures and try to start filming a bit. 

I'll be back to update you on what Stoklosa says about my script and potentially let me know what I need to so to fix it because lord knows I need it.

Until then <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project components

 As the year comes to a close, so does this project that I've put blood, sweat, and tears into (like literal tears.) Each component will...