Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Into the depths of twitter

 For my digital portion of the project I decided to create a Twitter account rather than an instagram. I did this because I feel like it’ll be easier to do. Twitter doesn’t require me to post pictures to send out content to my community. Also, interacting through retweets, comments, and quote tweets are a good way to really announce what I’m doing and give insight to the audience.

As I was creating the twitter account, I needed to finally come up with a title and font. I decided to ask around and brainstorm. I was talking to John, who is also in this class, and came up with the first draft of the title. My thought process to making this was, a long title that doesn’t really correlate to the story which is where I came up with… The sun always sets at the horizon. Yeah… not the best I know, but I revised it and put in more thought into it making it into “The Sun Sets At Noon”. So now, what does that title mean? Well in the story, Tina and Madison both are at the peak of their struggles and thats when they both comfort each other, ending their conflict and support each other through their tough times. Noon symbolizes their struggles and issues at their peak, and the sun setting at that point in time symbolizes the issues coming to an end.

Song of the day: Another (Demo) One #2 by Mac DeMarco



 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Project components

 As the year comes to a close, so does this project that I've put blood, sweat, and tears into (like literal tears.) Each component will...