Monday, March 6, 2023

The search for the perfect font.

 As I was thinking about what the title should look like I was listening to a song, the song being skinn by Zach Templar which sounded like how I wanted the film to look. I know that makes no sense to others but it does to my brain soo... anyway, I was feeling the song and thought "Man, this song feels like it would be a handwriting kind of font... WAIT A MINUTE!" After this, I went straight to google and searched "handwriting fonts" and found the holy grail. Butter press was the perfect font for me, it had the handwriting style I wanted, and looked like it was written with a marker that was running out.





I felt like the font fit perfectly with the title and the style the film is going for. It looks like it's written by a teenager, which is exactly what I want the film to look like.

I have decided to totally drop the character of Alex and focus only on the twins. I feel like it'll be easier since I already have the actors and I don't need to lose my head trying to find someone to play Alex. Rather, we're going to give Tina all of Alex's issues because I feel like we need some redeeming qualities in someone who is such a terrible person. 

I have a plan to start production, at least for the teaser and posters this weekend since I need content for social media. Man this is a lot to do on my own, but I got this.

Until then <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project components

 As the year comes to a close, so does this project that I've put blood, sweat, and tears into (like literal tears.) Each component will...