Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Group meeting


 Hello hello! Today I met up with a group to talk about my project and give me some insight on edits I can make to it. First things first, I'm totally dismembering the character of Alex and am going to replace them with Tina. I am doing this not only because I'm on a tight schedule and need to start filming soon, but also because I believe it would help develop Tina's character and show why she has to be so "perfect". 

Today in our groups, Kyria and Martina came up with a good solution to my poster situation. This is having the poster be something like the moonlight poster.  


<<Making the poster like this highlights the twins and their specific color palettes as the lighting. I really liked this idea for the reason of showcasing the two characters and since their twins, it'll be easier to look at while still looking cool. 

It's really hard to describe through words but that's as best as I can do.







As far as the topic of actors go... haven't found any minus the 3 that I have. BUT I AM ON THE HUNT! I'm asking around and am creating a filming schedule as we speak.

I've gotten confirmation from Carlos saying he would love to act in it




I am still working on the title and film schedule and am being helped by my good friend John (one of the last existing giants). Until then <3



P.S. Anna came up with the great idea for a song of the day so at the end of every blog I'll embed a song. 
Today's Song Of The Day: Another Time by Anderson .Paak,NxWorries, Knxwledge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project components

 As the year comes to a close, so does this project that I've put blood, sweat, and tears into (like literal tears.) Each component will...