Sunday, February 26, 2023

I got let go from my job.

Yeah... it happens... and this only means one thing... I DON'T NEED TO SCHEDULE OFF FOR FILMING WOOHOOOOO!!!!!!! It was a magnificent time working at my little movie theater job almost every day for the past year and a half, but everything happens for a reason. But that's enough sulking, time to get down to business. Today I will be focusing on the colors I am going to use for my second trailer. 

My second trailer will give a feeling of a darker point in someone's life, something that they never can get out of. The colors I want to use for this are greys, blues, greens, and muted tones.

these colors in specific.

I want a very sad tone in order to portray how Alex is truly feeling, even when around friends. Although this is how they feel I want to switch it up with lighter tones when Gabe is introduced in the film. This will illustrate how much of a help Gabe truly is to Alex and how happy he makes them feel. These colors will play a role in the costumes, lighting, and time of day these portions are shot. 

I've come to the decision to challenge some gender norms with this piece and make Alex gender-neutral. This would bring in the LGBTQ+ community, and also help get the word out there through the press. I am still yet to find actors to play these parts so I will post something about it on my social media page and hold auditions maybe.

I'll keep you updated if any news is to come up. Until then <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Project components

 As the year comes to a close, so does this project that I've put blood, sweat, and tears into (like literal tears.) Each component will...