Saturday, March 11, 2023

Photoshoot tomorrow!!

 As the week comes to a close, time really starts to let itself be known. I need to plan and schedule when I’m going to shoot for my posters. I went to the group chat I made with all of my cast members, and set a time and date for them. 


As I was waiting for confirmation I started to do research, what streaming service makes movies like the one I’m producing. I saw that Hulu does a lot of coming of age stories. Last class Tstok told us that we can choose to do a theatrical AND streaming service release, it would be more posters but its an option. Something you should know about me is, I LOVE taking pictures so this was the one for me. As it came for time to decide what I was going to do. I’m going to do both streaming service and theatrical since I want to be able to win an academy award (it’s not going to happen but yk… never hurts to try). The shoot tomorrow will consist of character portraits, thumbnail and actual trailer.

Tomorrow will be an update on how the shooting went. Until then <3 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Project components

 As the year comes to a close, so does this project that I've put blood, sweat, and tears into (like literal tears.) Each component will...