Sunday, March 12, 2023

SUCCESSFUL SHOOTING

 

Shooting was successful! We went to our local park and started taking pictures. Some will need to be re-shot since… I took them in landscape on accident but they still look pretty good. For each of the pictures I’ll describe what I did and my thought process through it. 
 For these kind of pictures are for the character posters that will be used as promotional pieces posted on social media to let the audience get excited about the movie.


This is a process picture, as well as others.
Another process picture, but carlos was getting eaten by ants on the tree so we had to get the shot quick. Not the best shot but it just needs a bit of editing.
This is Tina character poster. I chose one that she was smiling in since thats the persona she has all of the time, but with the shadow on her face to show that something darker is happening.
Chilis post shoot

Carlos left me a lovely voicemail on his way to the shoot <3



Process picture of Carlos’ character poster.

Gabe’s characters poster. (He ate)
After the shoot we decided to go to chilis and eat a bit. Carlos got super excited when he saw that Avengers Endgame was playing, he turned around so quick it gave me second hand whiplash.
This is the photo I want to use for the actual poster. The lighting, silhouettes, and backgrounds work together so well, and the suns positioning works so well.   
This would be a perfect thumbnail for hulu, just needs some color correction and editing then its perfect.
Thats all for now. Until next time <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project components

 As the year comes to a close, so does this project that I've put blood, sweat, and tears into (like literal tears.) Each component will...