Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Stoklosa meet &Shooting!!

 This is a bit old but I did meet with Stoklosa to talk about my project. She gave me some pointers on what to do and some touch-ups I have to make. The first of which is the plot. She said that I should really capitalize on how Madison wants to grow to be her own person after identifying her issues and wanting to get out of it and become her own person. I really liked this because... well it just makes sense, it also adds a lot of things I can do and I can really play around with the character and how Madison is portrayed. 

After this talk, I decided to finally start to shoot. I gathered my actors and went back to our park, but with two tiny issues... I forgot my mic and I grabbed the wrong tripod. But fret not for I just gathered clips I will put voice-over on. The clips themselves are pretty raw and discolored because it was a gloomy day so I do intend to re-shoot those shots. But if you're interested I will post them right here.

Uploading: 25276416 of 39636300 bytes uploaded.

Uploading: 25276416 of 56344716 bytes uploaded.

Uploading: 25648128 of 42380248 bytes uploaded.


Uploading: 26763264 of 69570124 bytes uploaded.

Uploading: 27878400 of 55418952 bytes uploaded.

After filming, however, Breana and Sydney had some car issues. Their car wouldn't start so we were stuck at the park for a bit longer than expected.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Project components

 As the year comes to a close, so does this project that I've put blood, sweat, and tears into (like literal tears.) Each component will...