Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Poster teaser completed

 I did it WOOHOO!! I finally was able to sit down and finish a teaser poster to perfection. This took so many tries and a lot of scheduling issues with the actors and just a lot of issues with photoshop. This may not look like a lot but it took about an hour to complete with THIS picture (i have like 8 drafts). The masking tool was not cooperating because of the bench and although the sky is cloudy im happy with the outcome 

I’m going to pump this out in the morning on my social media page and go to bed right now because im so tired. I’m going to start on the teaser trailer some time this week or next since I have enough footage for that. YIPPEE IM ONE STEP CLOSER TO BEING DONE!

Until next time <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project components

 As the year comes to a close, so does this project that I've put blood, sweat, and tears into (like literal tears.) Each component will...