Thursday, March 23, 2023

Social media update!

Consistently posting on social media is harder than anticipated. I’ve been trying my best to push out content and posts but for some reason I’ve just not been able to. All of my posts feel lack luster and just not… good. Im not huge on posting on my own social media pages so this is a huge struggle for me. When I do post I try to really present a professional, production studio kind of page (which is what my research was for the whole thing). 




The posts have been successful enough and they work I just need more. It’s hard when I am the only one doing it since I tend to focus on one thing and hyper focus on it. I just got the blogging thing down but the social media is a whole different beast. I just need to be more consistant.

Until next time <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project components

 As the year comes to a close, so does this project that I've put blood, sweat, and tears into (like literal tears.) Each component will...