Friday, March 24, 2023

Poster is gone.

 Damn. I was really needing this to be here after the day I had. Apparently I didn’t save my poster that I spent an hour on and lost the project :). I have absolutely no words and cannot even begin to describe my disappointment. It’s fine.. I got a sexy picture the other day before my actors left me to go on their spring break trip (i know how inconsiderate)

Although this picture is yummy yummy scrumptious, we had car trouble after the shoot which was really funny because it wasn’t me this time. But we were all tired and just wanted to go home after a couple hours of filming.
We sat there and waited for the twins dad to get there to jump the car but it didn't work. But fret not, I did not abandon them until their dad was there for a while because Carlos had work (smh). We did get some filming done though and I got the final shot of the trailer. I do want to re shoot with a better sky and it’s going to EAT.


 Thats the end of spring break, I go to school on Monday so I really need to just relax these last two days so you wont hear from me until most likely Tuesday. Until next time <3

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project components

 As the year comes to a close, so does this project that I've put blood, sweat, and tears into (like literal tears.) Each component will...