Friday, February 17, 2023

What is the point?

I know, I know, you’re done waiting for me to talk about the plot and plan of the trailers. After a lot of time and consideration I have finally come up with an idea. The trailers will be split between two main characters suffering with their own issues. The first trailer will challenge an identity crisis and how it effects an individual. The main character (who I have not come up with a name for yet) and their sister are identical twins one of which is the popular one and is very egotistical and often rips on the main character. The main character has a small, tight group of friends and they all joke about this issue that she has. But, what the group doesn’t know is that the main character is truly struggling with their identity crisis and is going through a hard time (shown in trailer) making extreme changes to herself to differentiate herself from her twin. Of course, she is not the only one with a big issue but, a friend (might make it a love interest) also goes through home issues resulting in self harm and unhealthy coping skills. Although this person struggles with this he doesn’t let it be taken seriously and often jokes about it (kinda like Pete Davidson).  Thats what I have so far but have talked to others about the idea and they’ve liked it so far. I definitely need to develop my plot more and really pin point what I’m going to do. 


In the mean time, I have started to look for actors and someone to create a production logo which i’ve gotten a few responses from.


This is from my good friend Breana, who also plays the “cooler twin” in my trailer. who She’s is a very good artist, she will be helping me an awful lot throughout this project.

This is all I have for you today, or for this point in time for today rather. I’ll update you on more details, research and plans.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Project components

 As the year comes to a close, so does this project that I've put blood, sweat, and tears into (like literal tears.) Each component will...