Sunday, February 19, 2023

Update from the workforce

 As I sit here at work, writing my blog on my break, i had an epiphany: What if these characters don’t know each other but constantly show up in the others trailer (in the background or as a cameo) to subconsciously make the audience recognize the character and have a weird sense of familiarity when watching the second trailer. WOW talk about a run on sentence… anyway, i know that the idea is kind of a long shot and probably not the best idea but I feel like it’s a good way of connecting the two characters in a way that is subtle and effective. 



Thinking about how I’d want the trailer to be, I had to think about the movie and how it would look as a whole. This thought process helped me come up with the idea of splitting up the trailers and not directly connect the characters and give them a close relationship. I’d want the film to be structured in such a way where it seamlessly transistions from one character to another without the audience really realizing. Again, this is just a thought and not exactly how I’ll be doing it since I will consult Mrs. Stoklosa about it and get her insight once I’m able to.


Thats all I can right about at this very moment since my break is almost done. I will post tomorrow with genre and target audience research, as well as hints of teaser reasearch.


Until then <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project components

 As the year comes to a close, so does this project that I've put blood, sweat, and tears into (like literal tears.) Each component will...