Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Lock Down: Characters!!!

 Happy Tuesday… is what I’d like to say if I wasnt stuck in my english class for the past couple of hours. I was going to wait until tonight to write this blog but I am currently in a lockdown so I thought I’d get this done since I wont be on the move for a while.


As my research has come to a conclusion as far as genre and story, I decided to start and come up with character names and descriptions. To start off this attempt of naming, I decided to start with the identity crisis character. I has a friend named Madison that has had this issue and is very open with me about it and is kind of my primary source for information when it comes to this. So I felt the name Madison works well and its a nice little tribute to my friend. The role of madison will be played by 2 people, but heres the twist… THEY’RE ACTUALLY TWINS!!!! The first one (the one that primarily will be playing the role) is Sydney, i feel like the character will fit her atheistic very well and that she is literally Madison. Very quiet, reserved, and a bit intimidating at first glance.


PICTURE OF SYDNEY HERE>>



The other person will be her sister breana, who is gonna play both madison and her sister… whose name i will be revealing later in the blog. I want to use breana to really show how similar these two are and how they were often confused by strangers, teachers, parents, and even friends. Since Sydney just went through a hair transformation so I could use that in the trailer.


PICTURE OF BREANA HERE>>



Breana will be playing the part of Tina, who is the exact opposite of who breana is as a person. Breana is a very kind hearted, level headed, easygoing, and touch skinned person… which differs drastically from her character. Tina is a self absorbed, egotistical, sociopath that thinks the world revolves around her. Tina is… kind of a bitch that takes out her insecurities on her sister. Madison often gets compared to Tina and is talked down upon by everyone around her. Eventually Madison and Tina will have a bad fight that turns into a bad bad bad thing for both which will be shown in the trailer.


The code green just came on so this concludes what I will say for this post and will be back on Thursday after more brain storming 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project components

 As the year comes to a close, so does this project that I've put blood, sweat, and tears into (like literal tears.) Each component will...