Thursday, February 23, 2023

Lock down 2: electric boogaloo

 …This is starting to feel like a sick joke. It is the day before senior skip day and I’m stuck in a freezing room since 7:40 am and now they’re saying they dont know how long this could last. So I’m back! I need to come up with more characters but this one I feel like I should start with the other main character. I havent found an actor yet so I was thinking of giving the character a gender neutral name like Alex which I liked a lot. 

Alex struggles a lot with depression, and parental issues that they don’t really like to take seriously while in the company of others but really is dying slowly with it. Alex is a down to Earth, kind hearted person who is highly influenced by myself. Alex finds joy in making others laugh and have a good time, even at their own expense which doesn't allow them to fully heal from their trauma and issues they have. Alex is afraid to be alone and disliked, but one person always always stuck by their side. This friend character is named Gabe who is a mentor to Alex and helps them through all of their issues and is the only person that truly understands since Gabe has been through this as well.

Gabe is based off of my good friend Carlos who played this role in my life for this past year. He made me feel not alone and understood in a lot of my lowest points. He served as a mentor in a lot of what I did, especially at work.

Picture of Carlos (right)>>

Now that we have the main characters out of the way I will return tomorrow with more technical elements and a draft of a filming schedule for my first trailer, which reloves around Madison and Tina.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project components

 As the year comes to a close, so does this project that I've put blood, sweat, and tears into (like literal tears.) Each component will...