Thursday, March 3, 2022

Sunday's weekly recap.

  

This blog was posted on Sunday, but on the wrong account (whoops). I realized this just now when I was reading my blog, so I'm posting it right now. So enjoy!!


Here's Proof!!!!

 

This week was… intense since I restarted my project. At the beginning of the week I started my script and totally scraped the idea of a coming of age film and switched it to an obsession based one. Over the course of my extremely busy weekend I got my research done and my visual representation of what I want to do. Although I am working on my storyboard I was out pretty much all day with a really bad migraine after dance. I couldn't see and I felt nauseous until I passed out on my couch for about 5 hours. After I woke up I had 10 minutes to get ready to go to work and I just got back and wrote this blog.



This was me today with my headache


 

 So today wasn’t my best day for physical work, but while I was trying to fall asleep I was thinking about how I want the opening to look and feel for the audience. I was thinking about all the little things like the lighting and the yellow tint it gives off. The slow zoom into the room until the subject walks through the door, where it cuts to a close up of their hand on the aux cord plugging it into the speaker, then another close up of the subjects hand closing the window muffling all the sounds from outside. Finally cutting back to the subject walking over to the instrument picking it up and the camera pans up to show the subjects face, the face of a true perfectionist. As they start to play all they hear is the instrument then when they stop and walk away the camera follows them back to the same door where the screen turns to black and shows the title. This is all I have as of right now, as this new week goes on I'll have more to go off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project components

 As the year comes to a close, so does this project that I've put blood, sweat, and tears into (like literal tears.) Each component will...