Saturday, February 26, 2022

Daily update

I got a lot done today despite having work from 2:00-10:30. I got to watch 2 movies today (since I got up really early)  they were, Black Swan and Whiplash. They are both about obsession and followed the same pattern of story building. They both started off with the young naïve protagonist and introduces their talents and a mentor they want to impress, or position they want. Then moving on the taste of greatness, and decent to madness. These movies showed the unhealthy side of obsession and the industry of music and dance. This is what I want to portray in my film, except not having Natalia Portman or J.K. Simmons and a big budget. I also completed my character list and started my storyboard. I just need to find 2 people to act and to start my script, but other than that I am in a pretty good spot for starting this whole thing over. I was thinking about the obsession I wanted to show and I landed on Martial Arts and dance. 

Thats pretty much all there is today and tomorrow I’ll show my finished story board. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project components

 As the year comes to a close, so does this project that I've put blood, sweat, and tears into (like literal tears.) Each component will...