Friday, February 25, 2022

Back to square one..

 After doing some more research I realized that the whole plot and way my story was going to be told was just over played and boring. So I sort of kind of totally scrapped it and start a new plot. I know I want the plot to be musically related and based off of obsession. Then I went on a mission, researching like crazy and coming up with ideas and plots for how this movie would work until I found it. The movie starts with a black screen and the production credits show, then we cut to a door way with the instrument of choice is laying there and the character walks in. After they pass through the door way we cut to a close up to their hand on the instrument and they start playing. Thats all I have for right now but it’s way more developed than what I had before. I started thinking about my cast and what I could possibly do. So I looked towards my good ol’ friend Martina, and asked her “hey can you play any instruments.” To which she replied “no”. I was deeply saddened by this because I really wanted her in my film, but its ok I’ll find someone. Casting is the only issue I have right now which I can deal with later, for right now I have to focus on re-developing my plot and writing my script. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project components

 As the year comes to a close, so does this project that I've put blood, sweat, and tears into (like literal tears.) Each component will...