Sunday, February 20, 2022

End of week 2 recap

 End of the week recap!!

This week I surprisingly got a lot done despite it being a busy week. I was able to finish my character list, get my music source, and finish my inspiration list. 

I finished my character list last night. The film will be following one character in a five person friend group. They will be all from different places and try to learn how to adjust to the suburban life. The character we will be following is Idia Fry, nicknamed Frenchie. She’s French but was raised in New York City and just recently moved to the suburbs and just cant seem to get used to it until she finds the group of friends. Idia will be played by my good friend Martina since she suits the role well and she also owes me. 

My music will be provided by one of my good online friends to avoid the copyright trouble and having to go through the whole emailing processes. I also love the kid with my whole heart, so working with him on the biggest project I have made will be fun.

I finally finished the list of movies that I got my inspiration and reference from. The first movie I watched was Mid 90’s. This film really showed the friend group idea that I had in mind and shows the growth of a character over time.  Ferris Bueller‘s Day Off was a movie I watched when I was thinking about the freedom and nostalgia aspect of my film. Showing him being free all day and just having fun with not a care in the world. Thats the emotion I want my audience to feel when they watch my film.

Overall I think this was a productive week and really helped me set up my idea that I can’t wait for you to see. Next I’m going to be working on my script and cast list, which is probably going to be the hardest things to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Project components

 As the year comes to a close, so does this project that I've put blood, sweat, and tears into (like literal tears.) Each component will...