Monday, March 7, 2022

Story Board, Script & Meaning and Actors

 Last week I was a little inactive... I did finish everything I needed to do before filming besides my actor and title. This week I finished my story board and my script, kind of, it's weird. I was thinking about if I even wanted any dialog in my film opening at all, since it's musically centered. I was conflicted because if I had dialog, would it have made sense, would it portray the type of feeling I wanted it to, would it be as effective? After considering all of this, I decided not to write a script and just to let the natural sounds to show how this person kind of shuts off the rest of the world through music.

 As shown here in my story board; this person closes the door, window and focus into the guitar. For this opening I wanted the audience to feel concerned, and bad for this character. The whole area will be with a blue tint and the character is going to be wearing muted colors to show the unhealthy and lowkey depressing aspect of the character. 

I really liked this idea, and portrayed feeling in my film, I just needed someone to execute it perfectly. This part of the of the pre production is still being worked on. I need to ask a couple of people if they want to do it, and if they can play an instrument. Worst comes to worst, I just hire someone to film for a couple of days. 

Again, sorry for the inactivity I was gone from Friday- Sunday competing. Thankfully it's over now, so I can put my 100% focus into this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project components

 As the year comes to a close, so does this project that I've put blood, sweat, and tears into (like literal tears.) Each component will...