Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Actors and Title building.

 Today I am on the search for my actor. I just need someone who who can play an instrument. The gender doesn't really matter but the instrument does. I would prefer someone with guitar skills or that can play the bass, but I would take someone who can play the piano or drums or something like that. I am so desperate I have started asking random people in the halls if they could play instruments... no luck yet. Although I haven't found my actor yet I've been thinking about the title a lot more. I have come up with one so far and I think it's pretty good.



It's called "The Musician", which right now is my favorite. This one, I think, works well with my plot and story as a whole. It gives the audience an idea about what the movie is kind of going to be like without telling too much. I also feel like I should come up with a thumbnail/Poster for it. I was thinking of having the instrument center of the frame as only illuminated by a spotlight.  As of right now though I'm just going to focus on the actor and start of filming.


Kind of like this
But minus the 
floating heads
and Micheal Keaton

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project components

 As the year comes to a close, so does this project that I've put blood, sweat, and tears into (like literal tears.) Each component will...