Wednesday, March 9, 2022

ACTOR FOUND!!!!!!!!

 I'VE DONE IT!!! I'VE FOUND MY WONDERFUL ACTOR. Her name is Mica and she's a bassist in my photo class. She was super down for it too; when I asked her if she played an instrument she said "yea I play bass" and I responded "Perfect I need you for my project" and she said yes almost immediately. 


Now I needed to think about the clothes she's going to be wearing during the shoot. I was thinking about an overall darker reds, and black. Since red represents desire and passion, which is what I wanted this character to represent. Also with the mystery aspect of the start of the film when we don't see their face at all at the start. Also the dark theme and cool blue tint at the start represent the sadness this character will go through.

I also wanted to look for places to film. I was thinking about a empty room, or apartment or hotel building. I wanted to do it in a highly populated area with a lot of sounds happening all at once to really symbolize the chaos going in the mind of the character that is eased by music and their obsession. As of right now that's all I got right now, but I will start filming this weekend and continue through then next week and a half.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project components

 As the year comes to a close, so does this project that I've put blood, sweat, and tears into (like literal tears.) Each component will...