Thursday, March 10, 2022

Film Location & Extending my story

 I have come to the realization that my story is not as long as I need it to be. I really don't want to come up with a script but I might have to. I was thinking about it, and I'm going to re-draw my storyboard and make it in my image. On top of adding things in my project, Martina is getting annoyed at me since I sound "too much like a California surfer bro" and not "gay and alone" enough. Even though I have to work on my voice for her project, I need to get a filming location for myself. I found this motel that is EXACTLY what I've had in mind for this project, but... you know a 16 year old and a motel at like 11 pm isn't the smartest idea. Which kind of sucks because it's pretty empty and has that feel of, "I'm at rock bottom and I'm going to get to the top.

FLIM LOCATION!!
FILM LOCATION!!
This is the perfect place to film, since it's in a noisy area and it looks depressing. The reviews are bad too, which is terrific for me! It's cheap too so I won't have to take out a whole loan for this. I just need to run this by my wonderful actor, just to make sure she's ok with it and so are her parents. If anything we'll film at her house, my house, or a friends. 
Start of new story board
    I take full responsibility for me being indecisive and re-start my storyboard. I think this would be more effective and also help me hit the time limit better. Also I've been wanted to work on my blogs so I've been posting longer and more in-depth to bring you guys into my mind while I'm writing these. I learned that I enjoy writing these a lot more (obviously since I'm not writing 3 lines and calling it a day) and I'm incorporating my personality in these a lot more. On Monday I'm going to ask Mrs. Stoklosa if she likes these better than my other ones and get some feedback for what I need to work on. I'm also going to need to get in touch with my actor, which would've been start to get her contact info earlier, to ask when she's available to film. If anything I can also film over the break so I have something to do.    



No comments:

Post a Comment

Project components

 As the year comes to a close, so does this project that I've put blood, sweat, and tears into (like literal tears.) Each component will...