Sunday, March 20, 2022

My day off!

I've been working so hard recently and I really needed a break. I was drowning myself in school and work that I have had 0 me time, so I decided to take a day off. NO WAY, YOU TOOK A DAY OFF? YOU NEED TO BE DOING YOUR PROJECT. Well mom, I have been since February and I really need a break to reset and give myself breathing space. With that being said, IT WAS THE BEST DAY OFF EVER. I didn't have work, so I had the whole day for myself. I already had a concert I was going to today (which is where I'm typing this.) which was planned since November. I also went to the renaissance fair with some of my friends and purchased a SWORD. Yes I am aware I am way too young to be in possession of a weapon, but I couldn't help myself.
me with my sick sword.

Once I made this purchase I felt unstoppable. I felt like I could take over the world, and nothing could stop me. As of right now my sword will be hanging out in my room until I make some space to put it up. 

Once I got home, I got ready to go to the concert. Man was I excited! I went with my sister and her boyfriend (I know I was third wheeling but it's fine because I made friends) to go eat before we went to Miami. Now so far this concert is A-MAZING! We bought some merch and are now waiting for the main act to start
as you can tell I'm very photogenic.

That so far was my day off, I need to make plans with my actor to finally film. Other than that I'm pretty on track for this project.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Project components

 As the year comes to a close, so does this project that I've put blood, sweat, and tears into (like literal tears.) Each component will...