Thursday, March 31, 2022

Addressing my absence

I am very aware of my recent absence this last week. I know you've missed me and longed for my blog posts. I've been really busy this last week especially with filming. Not only have I been helping Martina with hers, but I've been also filming my own. I have also been working until really late, well early depending on how you look at it. So that is why I've been very inactive recently, but I'll be really active throughout the week and weeks to come. I do apologize to my future self, who will be getting yelled at by their mother. But other than that, my productiveness through the week. I filmed 98% of my film and started on my CCR, which I also need to film and edit over the weekend. I do wish I started my CCR earlier so I don't need to crunch over the next 4 days. I did have some issues for filming since the times never worked since I was working.


Me on the verge of tears at work.


Me about 5 minutes before the disaster.


As you could tell I was exhausted, but I did pull through. I ended up getting my filming done and got my sounds. I went back and forth with Martina asking for when she's able to let me come over and film. Eventually, I got everything done and all I have to do is get 3 more shots then I can finish editing, and get ready to export. 


Us filming with Martina's terrible camera quality (I'm only dissing her because I know she reads these and we're good friends)

That was my spring break summed up in about 2 paragraphs. Again, I apologies for my absence, and I know you've missed me. I was just too busy being a gamer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project components

 As the year comes to a close, so does this project that I've put blood, sweat, and tears into (like literal tears.) Each component will...