Sunday, February 13, 2022

Start of film opening project

  blog for my portfolio project. I’ll be honest when I first heard of this project I was a little nervous but overall really excited. To start off working for this project I evaluated if it would be easier to work on this by myself, or with a group. I came to the realization that it might be better for me if I worked by myself to push my creative skills and knowledge of the course itself. I started off the week by thinking about how to build this story and what my topic should be for this project. I am still working on it, but my genre will be coming of age and my film will surround a group of highschool students. At the start I instantly had a million ideas but I needed the one that would, not only look the best, but also be the most fun to film. So why not have a film based off my current life staring my friends and it coming out great?  I am super excited to start getting deeper into this project and push myself to the limit with the skills and knowledge I’ve obtained over the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project components

 As the year comes to a close, so does this project that I've put blood, sweat, and tears into (like literal tears.) Each component will...