Saturday, February 19, 2022

Short update

 This whole week was pretty stressful but somehow I got to push in some work to do. I started by developing my story and character arcs. The friend group will include 5 people, all from different backgrounds. I have come up with their names, and some of their backgrounds and personalities. One of the characters I based off of one of my friends since she already agreed to be in my opening. The only thing she doesn't share with the character is being french, so that might be an issue. Since today is my only day off during the weekend I have to try and finish developing the story as a whole and start thinking about shot types and how I want the film to look. Today is going to be my last day waiting for my friend to answer me back about the music for the project. I will update you once that's out. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project components

 As the year comes to a close, so does this project that I've put blood, sweat, and tears into (like literal tears.) Each component will...