Thursday, March 30, 2023

Interview and more filming!

 As of last night I did an interview with my cast for my social media. The interview was very well done but Carlos was being a bit of a nerd so I had to cut some stuff out (no he wasn’t I’m just making fun of him). I edited and uploaded the interview to youtube. Making the interviewing questions were very quick and… well last minute created. I think the interview video came out really good, I added clips from the project and finally started color grading. I used this as a social media post for content since… well my posts are super inconsistant.




Heres a clip from me adding some of the clips in the interview. I really like how it turned out, heres the video: https://youtu.be/hh-ACfhiPwQ

Enjoy it, Until next time <3



No comments:

Post a Comment

Project components

 As the year comes to a close, so does this project that I've put blood, sweat, and tears into (like literal tears.) Each component will...