Thursday, February 9, 2023

The start of something new.

 Hello again, I’m back and here to stay for the next 10 weeks! After a extensive time thinking about what I wanted to surround my life around for the next 2 months. I have decided to do the film promotion project since I feel like that’s what I would enjoy the most. After Mrs. Stoklosa told us about the contents of this project I knew this one was for me, especially having a practice project for it literally right before I started my portfolio. I had a lot of fun filming the trailer and making the posters (shown below) so I feel like not only not only is it an assignment but a fun activity I’d do on my own.



While writing this blog I talked to my friend wade and asked him what he was doing to maybe get inspiration and while we were talking I was telling him how hard it was to find songs I could use without being it being copyright. He was telling me about this website called epidemic sounds which finds music catering to the mood/genre you’re looking for and they’re all royalty free!!! Im so glad he told me about this so I dont die trying to find music online. 

So now that I’ve found out what project I’m going to do all I have to do is figure out what the plot will be which is undeniably the most important part of this entire project. I also need to figure out a schedule for the project which will be stated in my next post. 

That’s pretty much everything for now, but I’l be back dont you worry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project components

 As the year comes to a close, so does this project that I've put blood, sweat, and tears into (like literal tears.) Each component will...