Sunday, April 3, 2022

 I have finally finished my production editing. It's been a stressful week, but I pushed through and got it all done. Sleepless nights and the need to reshoot was this week in a nutshell. Editing was probably the most annoying thing to do, since filming was with my friends. Editing showed me how bad my director skills are and that helped me strive to be better. 





The editing was long and gruesome, but the time line looked so pretty. The part that needs work still is syncing the hand with the music. So I just put production credits over Mica's hands while she's playing so it's less noticeable.  


Now, when I was rendering my internet decided to act up and not want to be fast anymore. So it took all day to render and man was I annoyed.


Anyway, now that I'm done, that means this is where we part ways. SIKE!!! HAHAHAHA YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD GET RID OF ME THAT EASILY? Don't worry, I'll still post just not as frequently. I have one more to post tomorrow then I'm completely finished with this project. Thanks for reading!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project components

 As the year comes to a close, so does this project that I've put blood, sweat, and tears into (like literal tears.) Each component will...